Saturday, June 13, 2009

Think About It

I've owned my own training center for several years now along with my wife and my friend Eric. We do privates, semi-privates and group classes. My love for combat sports such as boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts has helped me create a business that uses my passion for these disciplines to help others achieve physical fitness, and have fun while doing it.

Most of my clients have no ambition to be professional fighters or pro athletes but were bored with their gyms, training regimes or just decided that they wanted to get in shape for the first time in their lives.

I've always believed that physical fitness should enhance your life and not take away from it. The reason I love using combative sports to get others in shape is that it not only works the body but forces you to think while training.

I don't focus solely on technique while training my clientele so as not to take away from the overall conditioning experience, people want to sweat, but at the end of a session people want to feel like they've learned something as well. If done correctly, they feel a double sense of accomplishment--not only are they working hard physically but they understand the mechanics of a left hook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment